Art N Wordz Apparel Mathematician Albert Einstein Love Formula Valentine-Variant Dictionary Page Print Pop Art Unisex Socks
- Notice the two words at the very top of each sock relate to the image. Back and front of socks both have same image and words.
- All socks designs are based on our original art pieces featured in galleries, hotels and design spaces in the USA and internationally.
- Unisex Socks Are One Size Fits Most (6"-12")
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Machine Cold Wash Recommended
- Made In USA
Art N Wordz scours the U.S to save damaged World Atlas, Dictionaries and Music Sheets and turn them into artwork before they disappear for good .Our original artwork is created on paper that is currently up to 150 years old. Each duplicate is a one of a kind because we match the top words to the artwork and the artwork to the paper so everything you see is there for a reason! All you have to do is take a very close look at the words and it should start to come into view. We then actually paint on the paper using what is known as Mixed Media Artistry. From digital outlining and photography to free hand painting with charcoal, chalk, water colors, graphic pens and two oil based crayons. THESE SOCKS ARE BASED ON THE ORIGINAL ARTWORK.