Eangee Home Design Fossilized Sea Blue Color Banyan Leaf And Abaca Paper Trapezoid Floor Large Lamp
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Eangee Home Design Fossilized Sea Blue Color Banyan Leaf And Abaca Paper Trapezoid Table Lamp
- The material type is Cocoa Leaf; natural handmade abaca paper and metal.
- The country of origin is Philippines.
- This product is used for decorative purposes.
- Dimensions: 11 x 11 x 48 Inches (L x W x H)
- The Trapezoid lamp contains a variety of distinct materials. The light, neutral color of the abaca paper, bright banyan leaves and the dark abaca weave contrast with each other to create strong angles and trapezoid shape throughout the piece.
- Features overlapping fossilized banyan leaves and natural handmade abaca paper that are handplaced on a standard UL lamp backing and then laminated. The panels are handstitched onto a powder coated, wrought iron frame. The points of the panel are accented with a thin abaca rope which is woven around the metal framing.